Compliance is at the heart of all that we do, ensuring that you our Nurses are safeguarded and that the strict requirements of the sector are met.
For staff with their full portfolio available we can turn a registration around within 24 hours. When registering our team will send you a full detailed list of all that we need as part of your registration
What is Candidate Compliance?
Our compliance includes but is not restricted to:
1. Pre-screen to determine skills, experience and suitability to match the roles for which you apply.
2. A face to face registration – can’t reach us, our mobile recruiters will come to you
3. CV covering the last 10 years with gaps accounted for References including current and most recent employer and a 3 year most recent period
4. Qualifications if applicable
5. Evidence of professional registration – if applicable
6. Right to work in the UK
7. DBS valid on the update service or Nurslink will apply for a new DBS for you.
8. 2 x Proofs of address
9. National Insurance number evidence
10. A photo from which we produce your ID badge
11. Completed application forms, terms of engagement and terms of engagement confirmed as received
12. Payroll Information
13. Training – We have a full list of training requirements, and we offer skills for health aligned full mandatory training
14. Restraint Training – client specific as applicable
15. Occupational Health records and Certificate of Fitness issued – as applicable
16. Clinical Assessment