Nurslink is a nursing and social care recruitment agency supplying quality candidates where and when you need them. We deliver to all settings including Acute, Mental Health, Nursing Homes, and Social Care. We are a trusted NHS and Private sector provider.
Job Type: Qualified Social Worker
Hours: 37 hours a week
We are looking for a Qualified Social Worker with 2 + experience working in children’s services with ability to work in looked after team completing out case reviews and assessments.
The role is 6 month and could become ongoing for the ideal candidate.
Car drivers are essential.
The primary purpose of the role is to: Contribute to the delivery of an effective children’s social care service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for children and young people. Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs assessments, care planning, and child protection investigations. Carry out high quality assessments, using child-centred, community focused, and multiagency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships, and to secure the best outcomes for children and young people. Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with Dudley LSCB, departmental policy and procedures, and relevant legislation.
What Nurslink can offer you:
- Highly experienced and dedicated consultant to work with you continuously
- We work with 7 local authorities on a PSL basis and as such can offer you consistent and regular assignments
- Streamlined, simplified compliance process
- Weekly pay, hours and mileage OR, Bi Weekly, OR Monthly – YOU DECIDE
- A friendly team
- Solutions Orientated staff, here to support you and help make your working life better
- Available to you 24/7
- Staff Assistant Programme offering a confidential helpline wit access to counselling support if needed
- App Service, if you just want to send a message when you are busy.
All roles will be subject to a successful fully enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
How to apply:
- Apply online by completing your details below
- Call a member of our dedicated team on 0121 824 6446
- Email your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The industry experts at Nurslink have been hiring and placing staff for over 40 years in the health and social care sector. We have a network of thousands of highly skilled candidates