Deputy Manager, RMN
Nurslink is a nursing and social care recruitment agency supplying quality candidates where and when you need them. We deliver to all settings including Acute, Mental Health, Nursing Homes, and Social Care. We are a trusted NHS and Private sector provider.
Job Type: Qualified RMN
Hours: 38-40 hours per week
Salary: £38,000-£40,000 per annum
About the organisation
Part of a growing care organisation with opportunities to progress and develop including promotional opportunities locally, Supportive, positive culture, Trust and autonomy within your role, Formal and informal training development, CQC Good in all areas for this home, Put your stamp into the home management, Your chance to further impact the lives of patients/service users. They are also market leading, family owed care group operating over 100 homes across the UK. We are passionate about creating fantastic care homes for our residents to live in and a supportive and fun environment for our team to work in.
What our client needs from you:
- Qualified RMN
- Active PIN with no restrictions
- Employment references covering the last 3 years
- Strong clinical skills, Has previously worked in an elderly care home setting with at least 1 years experience, Experienced of leading and managing a team, this may be as a manager or deputy OR experiences from shift leading, Able to support staff, Confident to step in for the Home Manager from time to time.
What Nurslink can offer you:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Revalidation support
- and so much more!
All roles will be subject to a successful fully enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
How to apply:
- Apply online by completing your details below
- Call a member of our dedicated team on 0121 824 6446
- Email your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The industry experts at Nurslink have been hiring and placing staff for over 40 years in the health and social care sector. We have a network of thousands of highly skilled candidates.